Fill in the below form
if you want to be a part of the Taj Mahal Family.
To ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the Front Office department and Co-ordinate with various other departments in order to ensure personalized, prompt and flawless service to all guests. The position will also act a as a ‘One Point Contact’ for all the in-house guests, incase of guest requests, complaints or any other feedback.
- Staffing and Scheduling of the shift and allocation of duties.
- Implement systems and procedures that achieve higher cost efficiency and guest satisfaction.
- Facilitate learning and development for all the team members
- Performance Appraisal/ Management of the staff in the department.
- Ensure that all the operational standards set for all the processes are followed
- To liaison and build relationship with regular and repeat guests
- Ensure that all the security, hygiene and aesthetic standards of the hotel are met
- Contemporary housekeeping operations, latest in cleaning technology
- Hygiene, safety and security, chemicals, cleaning equipment
- Fabrics, carpets, various floor and wall surfaces
- Inventory management, budgeting, cost control
- Floriculture, horticulture, landscaping
- Knowledge of social etiquettes
- Knowledge of cultural norms and practices.
- Interior decoration, refurbishment and renovation of rooms, public areas
- Inspecting a room
- Housekeeping tasks – bed-making, dusting, arranging guest supplies etc.
- Leadership skills, time management, problem solving skills
- Computer skills, calculations
- Ability to interact with guests of varied cultural, social and ethnic origins.
House Keeping Supervisor
To maintain the highest standards in cleanliness, hygiene, and comfort towards total guest satisfaction by providing service, which is the best in class, and maximizes organizational profitability through effective utilization of all resources.
Assist the Housekeeper in creating a work environment that is high in employee morale and provides constant learning & development and use the feedback from ESS to draw an action plan.
- Develop systems and procedures that achieve higher cost efficiency and guest satisfaction.
- Assist in developing staff through training, coaching and development.
- Supervise and direct the daily activities of staff so as to enable the efficient and smooth operation of the department.
- Implement laid down service standards regarding cleanliness, amenities and maintenance in rooms and public areas and ensure adherence to these.
- Efficiently use and manage the inventory of supplies, linen and equipment
- Assist in monitoring and controlling consumption of guest and cleaning supplies, devise methods for optimal usage of cleaning supplies
- Ensure thorough and regular monitoring of GSTS and constant guest feedback, prompt, efficient and accurate service to all guests.
- Plan and implement preventive maintenance and cleaning schedules for rooms and public areas.
- Assist the Deputy housekeeper in monitoring staff productivity.
- Ensure that all the operational standard procedures/guidelines set for all processes/activities/situations are followed (Key Control, Lost & Found etc).
- Co-ordinate with the Front Office on releasing of rooms and special guest requests.
- Co-ordinate with the Engineering department in the area of repair & maintenance, refurbishment, renovation etc.
Responsible for management of sales function . Implements all sales activities, including setting sales plans, objectives and development of future strategies. Analyze competition and selling techniques. Evaluates short and long term sales plans and budgets. Responsible for the recruitment and training of Sales personnel. Supervises and evaluates work activities of Sales personnel.
Candidate should have excellent communication skills, pleasing personality and keenness to offer guests warm, impeccable service.
- Answers Incoming Calls.
- Directs Call To Guest Rooms, Staff, Or Departments Through The Switchboard.
- Places Outgoing Calls.
- Receives Guest Messages And Deliver The Same To The Guest.
- Logs All Wake-Up Call Requests And Performs Wake-Up Call Services.
- Provides Information About Hotel Services To Guests.
- Understand The Telephone Operator Board Operations.
- Provides Paging Services For Hotel Guests And Employees.
- Knows What Action To Take When An Emergency Call Is Required.
- Monitors Automated Systems Including Fire Alarms And Telephone Equipment When Engineering And Maintenance Department Is Closed.
- Assists In Reporting Telephone Equipment Or Service Complaints And Problems.
- Following Telephone Etiquette.